Welcome!

Welcome, my dear guests!

I consider myself a food enthusiast. As much as I love eating, I also love experimenting with all the herbs and spices I can find. I want to share all my food experiences, food adventures and my recipes here. I'm glad you found this site. You must be a food enthusiast as well. I hope we can exchange recipes and food experiences, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Don't worry, I won't bite =P. I'm looking forward to reading your feedback! - Orchard


Thursday, September 22, 2011

Creamy/Eggy Beef Sauté

Hello, my fellow food enthusiasts, here's another beef recipe for you as we wait for the upcoming cooking event this week featuring Turkish Cuisine. For now, here's my Creamy/Eggy Beef  Sauté.


Ingredients:

1 kilo foreshank beef, sliced thinly
¼ stick butter
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 green bell pepper, diced
5 cloves of garlic, minced
1 red onion, chopped
200g can of Jolly® mushrooms, thinly sliced, drained 
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup evaporated milk
Sprinkle of black pepper, ground
Salt to taste

To cook:

In a bowl, sprinkle salt on the beef then mix them together. Set aside.
Heat the pan to medium heat.
Melt the butter in the pan.
Sauté the following, in this order: garlic, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms.
Add the beef into the pan.
Fold the beef into the ingredients until the beef waters.
Raise the temperature a little to bring the water to a boil.
Lower the temperature.
Let it simmer until the juices thicken.
Add the evaporated milk, slowly.
Stir a little until blended.

No comments:

Post a Comment