Welcome!

Welcome, my dear guests!

I consider myself a food enthusiast. As much as I love eating, I also love experimenting with all the herbs and spices I can find. I want to share all my food experiences, food adventures and my recipes here. I'm glad you found this site. You must be a food enthusiast as well. I hope we can exchange recipes and food experiences, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Don't worry, I won't bite =P. I'm looking forward to reading your feedback! - Orchard


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Short Interval

I'm having a very short interval since I'm preparing for a very exciting upcoming food event this Saturday. I hope I can make it (crosses fingers). It's a cooking lesson and the theme for this month is Turkish cuisine, so watch out for that! Last week I attended a birthday celebration of our neighbor's daughter and will be posting that menu here soon. I cooked one dish to help out. I tried to make fried fish a little bit interesting by putting a bit of different kinds of spices and people loved it! It was a very quick recipe, that I made on the spot. I took photos of each of the foods and will be posting them here soon and will describe how each dish tasted, so stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment