Welcome!

Welcome, my dear guests!

I consider myself a food enthusiast. As much as I love eating, I also love experimenting with all the herbs and spices I can find. I want to share all my food experiences, food adventures and my recipes here. I'm glad you found this site. You must be a food enthusiast as well. I hope we can exchange recipes and food experiences, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Don't worry, I won't bite =P. I'm looking forward to reading your feedback! - Orchard


Sunday, September 11, 2011

Quick Sprite® Shrimp

Ingredients:

1kg shrimps, in shell
Salt, to taste
½ cup Sprite®
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp butter (or more, if you want)

To prepare:
  1. Sprinkle salt onto the shrimps and mix them together.
  2. Heat the pan on medium heat.
  3. Put cooking oil in the pan.
  4. Add the shrimps.
  5. Stir until the shrimps are starting to look orange-y.
  6. Pour ½ cup of Sprite®.
  7. Cover with lid.
  8. Fold from time to time until the Sprite® evaporates.
  9. Add 2 tbsp butter, stir until melted.
Good for 4 servings. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment