If you’re in a hurry and you want to eat a hearty good meal, here’s an easy-to-cook recipe for you!
½ kg chicken liver
Salt, to taste
1tsp black pepper
5 cloves of garlic, minced
1 medium red onion, chopped
½ cup of vinegar
2 ½ - 3 tbps of soy sauce, or to taste
4 tbsp of cooking oil
- In a bowl, prepare this mixture: mix soy sauce and vinegar together and dissolve the sugar in it; set aside.
- In another bowl, sprinkle salt onto the chicken livers, mix, then set aside.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat.
- Pour the cooking oil into the skillet.
- Sauté the garlic and onion in the skillet until golden brown.
- Add the chicken livers.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Pour the soy-sauce mixture into the skillet.
- Add the jalapeno.
- Lower the heat and cover with a lid.
- Stir from time to time until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from stove.
Good for 2 servings