10 Chicken wings
½ McCormick® marjoram
½ McCormick® dried oregano
2 tbsp sugar
9 cloves of garlic, minced
½ medium onion, chopped finely
1 tsp sumac
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp American Garden® powdered white pepper
To prepare the chicken:
- Sprinkle 1 ½ tbsp of rock salt onto the chicken wings and mix them together.
- Heat the pan to medium heat.
- Pour cooking oil in the pan (½ inch deep).
- Fry the chicken wings until done.
- Set aside.
To prepare the hot chili mixture:
- Heat another pan to medium heat and pour in 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Sauté garlic and onion until golden brown.
- Add the oregano, marjoram, sumac, cayenne pepper, white pepper.
- Mix them together.
- Add the sugar.
- Stir until the ingredients are mixed well together.
- Add the fried chicken wings.
- Fold the chicken wings with the rest of the ingredients.
- Keep folding until the mixture is evenly distributed on the chicken wings.
- Remove the pan from stove.
Good for 2 servings.