Welcome!

Welcome, my dear guests!

I consider myself a food enthusiast. As much as I love eating, I also love experimenting with all the herbs and spices I can find. I want to share all my food experiences, food adventures and my recipes here. I'm glad you found this site. You must be a food enthusiast as well. I hope we can exchange recipes and food experiences, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Don't worry, I won't bite =P. I'm looking forward to reading your feedback! - Orchard


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Easy-to-Make Corn Soup for Rainy Seasons

During rainy seasons we either want hot chocolate or soup. As of this moment, though, I want to eat soup, so I made myself some. Here, I'll show you how it's done. :)



What you need:

15oz of canned cream style corn
1 cup evaporated milk
½ cup water
Salt, to taste
Green onion, chopped finely
1-2 eggs, beaten
4 tbsp butter
¼ onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic minced
Toasted bread crumbs (optional)

Procedure:
  1. Heat the 4-inches deep pan to medium heat.
  2. Melt the butter in the pan.
  3. Sauté garlic and onion in the butter.
  4. Add the cream style corn into the pan and stir.
  5. Pour the water into the pan then mix gently.
  6. Bring to a boil.
  7. Lower the heat and pour the evaporated milk into the pan and stir.
  8. Garnish with green onion.
  9. Remove from stove.
  10. Pour the egg slowly into the soup as you stir gently.
  11. Add the bread crumbs (optional).
 Now, you can sit back and relax on the rainy seasons! Enjoy!

Good for 4 servings.


No comments:

Post a Comment