Welcome!

Welcome, my dear guests!

I consider myself a food enthusiast. As much as I love eating, I also love experimenting with all the herbs and spices I can find. I want to share all my food experiences, food adventures and my recipes here. I'm glad you found this site. You must be a food enthusiast as well. I hope we can exchange recipes and food experiences, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Don't worry, I won't bite =P. I'm looking forward to reading your feedback! - Orchard


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Egg-y-roll dessert, for kids (Recipe)



Ingredients:
4 eggs
4tbsp brown sugar
1 cup water
McCormick® cinnamon
Powdered milk
Oil

To prepare:
  1. Beat the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
  2. Boil the sugar in a pot with 1 cup of water until it caramelizes.
  3. In a skillet, spread a small amount of oil and pour 3tbsp of egg. Cook both sides. Repeat the process on the remaining eggs.
  4. Roll the cooked eggs into an eggroll shape.
  5. Pour caramelized sugar on the eggrolls.
  6. Powder them with cinnamon on top and add powdered milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment