1 onion finely chopped
9 cloves of garlic crushed and finely chopped
800gms pork sliced into bite size
7tbsp soy sauce
1tsp McCormick® cayenne pepper
2 ½ tbsps sugar
2tbsps Worcestershire sauce
Salt to taste
How to prepare:
- In a bowl sprinkle salt on the pork and mix them together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, create a spicy sauce mixture by mixing the onion, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, cayenne pepper, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and salt to taste.
- Pour the mixture on the pork and mix them together.
- In a skillet, melt the butter in a low temperature.
- Separate the pork from the spicy sauce (Do not throw away the spicy sauce).
- Put the pork in the skillet. Stir until the pork and butter are mixed together. Cover with lid.
- Raise the heat up and stir until the water from the pork comes out.
- When the water from the pork comes out, stir it from time to time.
- Stir until the water almost evaporates.
- Lower the temperature and add the spicy sauce.
- Stir from time to time to distribute the spicy sauce on the pork.
- Stir until the spicy sauce is thick and the pork had absorbed the flavor.
- Remove from stove.
This dish is also good served with cucumber salad.
Good for 8 servings.