Welcome!

Welcome, my dear guests!

I consider myself a food enthusiast. As much as I love eating, I also love experimenting with all the herbs and spices I can find. I want to share all my food experiences, food adventures and my recipes here. I'm glad you found this site. You must be a food enthusiast as well. I hope we can exchange recipes and food experiences, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Don't worry, I won't bite =P. I'm looking forward to reading your feedback! - Orchard


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Easy-to-prepare Egg Sandwich



Ingredients:

4 eggs
5 tbsps of evaporated Milk
Mayonnaise
Two tomatoes sliced
½ onion sliced
Sandwich bread or any kind
Salt to taste
Butter

How to prepare:

Beat the eggs, add salt, and add the 4 tbsps of evaporated milk.
In a pan, melt the butter. Add the tomatoes. Stir until the tomatoes are cooked. Add the onions. Cook until the onions are translucent not golden brown. Add the egg. Stir it to avoid burning.

To prepare the bread:
Spread mayonnaise and add the egg mixture.

Good for 4 to 5 servings



No comments:

Post a Comment