Welcome!

Welcome, my dear guests!

I consider myself a food enthusiast. As much as I love eating, I also love experimenting with all the herbs and spices I can find. I want to share all my food experiences, food adventures and my recipes here. I'm glad you found this site. You must be a food enthusiast as well. I hope we can exchange recipes and food experiences, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Don't worry, I won't bite =P. I'm looking forward to reading your feedback! - Orchard


Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Recipe: Creamy Mediterranean Spicy Beef





Ingredients:


2 ½ tbsp of olive oil
2 tbsp of McCormick® coriander powder
McCormick® marjoram
McCormick® dried oregano
Black pepper
2 sliced tomatoes (seeds removed)
4 cloves of garlic minced
1 onion finely chopped
2 whole jalapeños
1 can of sliced button mushrooms
½ kg foreshank beef, thinly sliced
250ml of cream
Salt to taste

How to cook:
In a bowl, sprinkle salt, marjoram, black pepper and dried oregano on the thinly sliced beef and mix them well. Set aside. In a skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil until golden brown and add the chopped onion. Next, add the tomatoes. Add the mushrooms. Add the coriander powder, a sprinkle of marjoram, a bit of salt, black pepper and oregano. Mix them well. Next, add the beef to the skillet mixture. Stir all the ingredients in the heated skillet until the herbs and spices are evenly distributed on the beef. Put a lid on the skillet and let the beef’s water come out. Let it boil, slowly. Stir it from time to time until the water evaporates. When there’s little water left, add the cream. Lower the heat and stir until the sauce is thick. Good for 7 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment