Welcome!

Welcome, my dear guests!

I consider myself a food enthusiast. As much as I love eating, I also love experimenting with all the herbs and spices I can find. I want to share all my food experiences, food adventures and my recipes here. I'm glad you found this site. You must be a food enthusiast as well. I hope we can exchange recipes and food experiences, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Don't worry, I won't bite =P. I'm looking forward to reading your feedback! - Orchard


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chicken Wings in Spicy Sauce Recipe



Ingredients:

10 chicken wings
1 cup water
2 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp Ground black pepper
½ tsp McCormick® powdered black pepper
½ tsp American Garden® powdered white pepper
1 tsp McCormick® dried oregano
1 tsp McCormick® Marjoram
1 tsp Sumac
1 tsp McCormick® all spice
1 tsp McCormick® turmeric
1 tsp McCormick® cayenne
1 tsp McCormick® Spanish paprika
Darin® powdered cardamom
2 tbsp sugar
9 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
1 medium onion, chopped finely
2 tbsp tbsp rock salt


To prepare:
  1. Sprinkle 1 ½ tbsp of rock salt on the chicken wings then set aside.
  2. Heat the pan in medium heat; pour the olive oil and sauté garlic and onion until golden brown.
  3. Add all the herbs and spices: Ground black pepper, powdered black pepper, powdered white pepper, dried oregano, Marjoram, Sumac, all spice, turmeric, cayenne, Spanish paprika, cardamom.
  4. Stir until the ingredients are mixed well together.
  5. Add 1 tsp rock salt.
  6. Add 2 tbsp water.
  7. Add sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
  8. Add the chicken wings.
  9. Stir until all the ingredients are distributed on the chicken wings.
  10. Add the remaining water.
  11. Cover with lid until it boils.
  12. Stir from time to time until water evaporates and the sauce thickens.
  13. Remove from stove.
Good for 2 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment