10 chicken wings
1 cup water
2 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp Ground black pepper
½ tsp McCormick® powdered black pepper
½ tsp American Garden® powdered white pepper
1 tsp McCormick® dried oregano
1 tsp McCormick® Marjoram
1 tsp Sumac
1 tsp McCormick® all spice
1 tsp McCormick® turmeric
1 tsp McCormick® cayenne
1 tsp McCormick® Spanish paprika
Darin® powdered cardamom
2 tbsp sugar
9 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
1 medium onion, chopped finely
2 tbsp tbsp rock salt
- Sprinkle 1 ½ tbsp of rock salt on the chicken wings then set aside.
- Heat the pan in medium heat; pour the olive oil and sauté garlic and onion until golden brown.
- Add all the herbs and spices: Ground black pepper, powdered black pepper, powdered white pepper, dried oregano, Marjoram, Sumac, all spice, turmeric, cayenne, Spanish paprika, cardamom.
- Stir until the ingredients are mixed well together.
- Add 1 tsp rock salt.
- Add 2 tbsp water.
- Add sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the chicken wings.
- Stir until all the ingredients are distributed on the chicken wings.
- Add the remaining water.
- Cover with lid until it boils.
- Stir from time to time until water evaporates and the sauce thickens.
- Remove from stove.