Welcome!

Welcome, my dear guests!

I consider myself a food enthusiast. As much as I love eating, I also love experimenting with all the herbs and spices I can find. I want to share all my food experiences, food adventures and my recipes here. I'm glad you found this site. You must be a food enthusiast as well. I hope we can exchange recipes and food experiences, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Don't worry, I won't bite =P. I'm looking forward to reading your feedback! - Orchard


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Food Experience: Pork Paper



By the sound of it, you might ask, “Pork paper!? Is it edible?” Yes, it is! This mouth-watering delicacy is made of pork mixed with spices and a hint of sugar. It’s called “paper” because it’s as thin as paper, and it’s very brittle. It’s easy on the teeth, so you’ll enjoy biting and chewing on it as the taste of pork, sweet and spice spreads in your mouth. It can be found outside of Taipei, Taiwan, in Chufen Village. If you live there, lucky you, you must have tried the pork paper already. If you’re going there, I recommend that you try it. Personally, I couldn’t get enough of it; I could eat ten, or more, packages of it. It truly is very tasty!  



No comments:

Post a Comment